Hey let’s start with shots for good health!
As the world is beginning to adapt to the new normal and start living with Covid, we need to focus on raising our immunity.
A strong immune system can protect us from easily getting sick.
One way to do this is through our diet by consuming superfoods.
Immune Boosters Shots, also known as wellness shots are known as nature’s superfood remedy to boost the immune system.
What is a wellness shot? A wellness shot is when you mix herbs, spices, or fruits created for health benefits due to their antioxidant or healing properties.
It has been around for centuries, but lately, you can see the trend popping up again, especially when more people are looking for a way to protect themselves from coronavirus.
Every now and, then when I feel I might be catching a cold, the first thing I would do is to prepare Ginger Shots! It tastes pretty good, only takes 5 minutes to make and most importantly it’s rich in immune-boosting properties and ingredients.
What Can We Put in a Wellness Shot
- Honey. Rich in antioxidants and is often used to soothe sore throats. It adds a natural sweetness to the drink.
- Lemon juice is very high in vitamin C and can help to support heart and digestive health.
- Orange juice is naturally high in vitamin C, folate and, potassium, and a great source of antioxidants.
- Garlic is known to boost the function of the immune system, and in studies, it’s proved to reduce the symptoms of a common cold.
- Ginger has a very long history of use in traditional and alternative medicine. It has been used to help digestion, reduce nausea and help fight the common cold and other illnesses, to name a few. It also gives the immune booster shot a little zing.
- Cayenne pepper has many health benefits that are a result of the active component, capsaicin. It can boost metabolism and lower blood pressure.
- Turmeric is a great anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
- Black Pepper is used to stimulate the curcumin in turmeric.
- Apple Cider Vinegar can kill harmful bacteria and some say can help aid weight loss.
A great drink to have when you are sick
Immune booster drinks are easy to make, full of super healthy and flu-fighting ingredients, and tastes pretty good too!
Although having a glass of OJ (orange juice) for your dose of vitamin C is always a good idea, try and spice things up a little bit by adding ginger and honey to fortify it! The perfect drink rich in vitamins, minerals, nutritional enzymes and antioxidants suitable for kids and adults alike.