If you’re wondering how to add more broccoli and mushrooms in your diet for the high fiber and nutritious benefits, this recipe will deliver.
Use any mushrooms you prefer or have on hand. Whether fresh (better) or in a can, it will hit the spot.
Crunchy, stir-fried broccoli goes so well with succulent juicy mushrooms and the hint of fragrant sesame oil, oyster sauce and garlic will make your mouth water in anticipation.
Broccoli cut into flowerets 2 cups
Garlic 2 pips sliced
Mushroom of choice or a combination 2 cups (Brown Shimeji , White Shimeji, Fresh Shitake, Enoki, King Oyster, Oyster)
Salt and pepper to taste
Oyster Sauce 2 tablespoons
Sesame Oil 1 tablespoon
Cooking Oil 3 tablespoons
Corn Starch Slurry
- Pour cooking oil into wok and turn up heat to high.
- Wait till wok is hot and add mushrooms and garlic and stir fry a minute
- Add broccoli and stir fry another minute
- Combine Sauce mix and add to the wok and stir fry for another 3 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Remove from wok and pour on serving dish.
To get fresh broccoli and a large variety of mushrooms, shop with us at www.gogopasar.com or download our Gogopasar app on Google Playstore for a hassle-free shopping experience.
Protect yourself from COVID-19 by staying home, staying safe, and increasing your immunity by eating fibre-rich foods.
Order from us anytime of the week and get it delivered the next day. Our Gogopasar riders are punctual and ready to serve you with reliable customer service.