Its seriously so good.
This super easy, quick and delicious spinach side dish is a staple in most Korean homes. This recipe will make you want to go out and buy a giant bunch of lush green spinach without batting an eyelid.
You will be serving more nutritious, green leafy vegetables with so much ease and confidence!
All you need are a pot of boiling water, spinach and the usual condiments found in every kitchen.
Green Spinach 300g
Garlic 1 pip
Sesame Oil 1 tablespoon
Salt 1 teaspoon
Pepper 1 teaspoon
Sugar 1 teaspoon
Roasted sesame seeds 1 tablespoon
- Bring water to boil in a large pot and add spinach.
- Blanche for 2-4 minutes
- Remove from pot and rinse in tap water
- Squeeze water out of spinach and add to a mixing bowl
- Add all condiments except sesame seeds and mix thoroughly (preferable with hands)
- Place in a serving dish and sprinkle sesame seeds and serve!