This delicious yet simple steamed siakap fish recipe will impress your friends and family!
It only takes 10 minutes to prepare, is reasonably affordable and yields a substantial meal for 4 people with minimal clean-up.
Follow the recipe below and make it for your reunion dinner gathering this New Year.
Or, watch this easy steamed fish video for inspiration and see how easy it is!
Steamed Siakap in Ginger Sesame Soy Sauce Recipe
Siakap Fish (medium sized) Whole, Gutted
Ginger 1 inch
Spring Onions 1 sprig
Soy Sauce 1 tablesppon
Oyster Sauce 3 tablespoon
Fish Sauce 1 tablespoon
Black Vinegar 1 tablespoon
Sugar 1 teaspoon
Water half cup
Sesame Oil 2 teaspoons
- Rub the fish with salt and pepper all over and put it in a heat-proof dish
- Add sliced ginger and spring onions over fish
- Either steam in a wok for 10 minutes or cook in a microwave for 8 minutes
- Take out fish and pour excess fish juices into a bowl and combine well with the sauce mix
- Pour the sauce evenly over the whole fish and serve.
Protect yourself from COVID-19 by staying home, staying safe, and increasing your immunity by eating omega-3 rich foods like siakap fish.
Order from us from Mon-Sat before 10am and get it delivered the same day. Our Gogopasar riders are punctual and ready to serve you with reliable customer service.