- Do I need to be registered to buy from Gogopasar? – Yes, you need to be registered.
- Is there a minimum amount for purchase? – Yes, the minimum purchase amount is RM30 per transaction.
- How do I check the delivery charge? – The delivery charge can be viewed upon checking out at the payment page.
- Why is delivery done only the next day for orders after 10am? – This is to ensure product freshness, and to avoid unnecessary wastage.
- Where can I check the delivery schedule? – The schedule can be viewed at https://wp2.gogopasar.com/delivery-information/
- Can I return damaged goods? – Please refer to our Terms and Conditions at https://wp2.gogopasar.com/terms-and-conditions/
- What form of payments are accepted at Gogopasar website? – We accept Debit Cards, Credit Cards, and Online Banking through iPay88 Payment Gateway.
- What areas are serviced by Gogopasar? – For now, we serve only Klang Valley. If you enter areas that we don’t serve, the system will notify you.
Should you have any questions other than those listed above, please feel free to email us at [email protected]